Return and exchange policy
Upon receiving the parcel, the customer must pay its costs first before opening or opening the parcel. And if you wish to exchange or recover any commodity, please follow the following steps:
- Call our customer service department at 01022115118
The shipment will be returned according to the following:
- In the event that one of the goods that were delivered has defects, then the commodity will be returned free of charge without paying any costs.
- In the event that one of the goods that were delivered is not the commodity that you have chosen or if it does not suit your request in any way, then the item will be returned free of charge without paying any costs.
- If the customer changes his / her opinion, in this case the customer bears the shipping costs and they are deducted from the total amount that the customer recovers with the same payment method.
Return time policies
- If the item has defects, it is returned within 14 days from the date of receipt.
Conditions of return and exchange
- Items must be returned in its original package.
- The product must be unmarked or used.
- A copy of the original invoice must be attached to your order, in order to avoid any delay in the exchange or losing the package.
The cancellation process is on our part
We reserve all rights to cancel any contract between us and you in any of the following cases:
- If we have insufficient stocks of the same merchandise you ordered.
- If you live in an area outside the specified range for our delivery of the goods
- In the event that one or more of the goods you ordered is priced incorrectly.
- In the event that we cancel your contract, he will notify you by calling your ladies and we will return any amounts that were deducted from your credit or debit card account as soon as possible.
Titles and stakes
- Since you receive the goods and upon our receipt of the full amount payable for clearly delivering the goods, it will become your property. In the event that the goods are delivered to anyone whom you specify to receive the goods instead of you, then the risk falls on you alone, and you bear the responsibility for this risk.